SM5210 Mini Mifare® Module 3.3V/5V
SM5210 is new generation module and has been in the field since 2011 for our closed loop customers.
SM5210 has been replacing the SM130 designs.
SM5210 is compatible with SM130 communication protocol and provides more features.
SM5210 layout and pinout is same with SM1250-Mini 125KHz Modules. Thus same base board can be used both for Mifare® and 125KHz application only by changing the module and antenna
SM5210 has 2mm pin space. It works both with 3.3V or 5V.
It has better MCU(Arm Cortex-M3) and lower cost if compared with SM130.
- Ultra Compact Size 2.7 x 2.2 cm with 2mm pitch low profile pins.
- Compatible PCB Layout with new generation modules(i.e. SM1250-Mini 125 KHz Module)
- Supports read/write of ISO14443A Mifare® Classic 1K, Mifare® Classic 4K, Mifare® UltraLight and ISO14443A type NFC Tags.
- Supports reading serial number of ISO14443A tags including Mifare Plus®, Mifare DESFire®
- UART Interface - 9600bps to 11520bps, I2C Interface - up to 400KHz
- Control-able General Purpose Outputs and Inputs
- Fast data transfer - Contactless communication up to 106Kbit/s
- Secure - Encrypted contactless communication
- Firmware Upgrade-able
SM5210 can be controlled over UART-RS232 /I2C. Card operations such as authentication, read and write can be performed by simple commands or can read tag data automatically without requiring any external controller in auto mode.
Module performs all required analog and digital signal processes and make the tag data ready to be sent over UART/ I2C/ Wiegand and can output signal to trigger Buzzer/LED/Relay circuit.
It is integrated with bootloader and can be upgraded over UART-RS232. Customization is available.
- Product Code: SM5210 Mini Mifare Module 3.3V/5V
- Availability: In Stock
- 50 or more $14.50