SM1250-Mini is a 20 pin small module, 2mm pin space, including all neccessary components for a 125 KHz RFID Reader except for only the antenna.
It's functionality is same with the SM125-M1 module but the mechanical dimensions and pinout is different.
- Using SoC as a single chip including microcontroller, analog circuit and antenna driver results in World's lowest count and smallest RFID reader.
- Ultra Compact Size 2.7 x 2.2 cm with 2mm pitch low profile pins.
- Compatible PCB Layout with new generation modules(i.e. SM5210 Mini Mifare Module)
- Requires only antenna and power supply to function.
- Automatically demodulates and decodes RF signal and make the actual tag data ready.
- Supports Atmel/Temic T55xx transponders and EM4100/02.(Unique)
- Supports Manchester RF/32 and Manchester RF/64 modulations
- 5V or 3.3V operation ( 3.3V option requires different firmware upgrade)
- UART Interface up to 115200bps - I2C Interface up to 400KHz. SM125-M1-232 comes with RS232 driver(optional)
- Control-able General Purpose Outputs and Inputs
- Supports flexible and programmable Wiegand 26 bit output format
- Firmware upgrade-able for custom specific applications
SM1250-Mini can be controlled over UART-RS232 /I2C or can read tag data automatically without requiring any external controller.
Module performs all required analog and digital signal processes and make the tag data ready to be sent over UART/ I2C/ Wiegand and can output signal to trigger Buzzer/LED/Relay circuit.
It is integrated with bootloader and can be upgraded over UART-RS232. Customization is available.
- Product Code: SM1250-Mini 125KHz RFID Module
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $7.50
- 50 or more $6.90
- 100 or more $6.50
- 500 or more $5.90