USB Mifare® Reader
SM232-USB is a compact, ready-to-go, OEM USB reader that includes all neccessary components for 13.56 MHz RFID Mifare® Reader/Programmer including the PCB antenna, LEDs and a buzzer. SM232-USB can be easily and quickly integrated into RFID Mifare® applications with very less effort where a PC USB connection is required.
SM232-USB is powered from USB bus and does not require external power supply.
SM232-USB holds a SM5210 Mini Mifare Module on board.
SM232-USB communicates over Virtual Serial Port. Keyboard emulation is not supported.
- Ready-To-Go open frame Mifare reader/programmer board without enclosure.
- USB Powered. No external power supply is required.
- Based on FTDI FT232RL chip. Supports Virtual Com Port and wide range of operating systems
- Integrated with PCB Antenna.
- Supports read/write of ISO14443A Mifare® Classic 1K, Mifare® Classic 4K, Mifare® UltraLight and ISO14443A type NFC Tags.
- Supports reading serial number of ISO14443A tags including Mifare Plus®, Mifare DESFire®
- Fast data transfer - Contactless communication up to 106Kbit/s
- Secure - Encrypted contactless communication
- Firmware Upgrade-able
SM232-USB can be controlled thru Virtaul Com Port. Card operations such as authentication, read and write can be performed by simple commands or can read tag data automatically without requiring any external controller in auto mode.
Reader performs all required analog and digital signal processes and make the tag data ready to be sent over UART/ I2C/ Wiegand and can output signal to trigger Buzzer/LED/Relay circuit.
It is integrated with bootloader and can be upgraded over USB. Customization is available.
FULL SUPPORT is available only for closed loop customers that have repeating orders and is free.
Some of our products that are not listed on our web page are only introduced to our closed loop customers.
Thus they benefit from new products and developments just on time.
- Product Code: USB Mifare Reader
- Availability: In Stock
- 100 or more $28.00