SM130-M2 Mifare Module - SM130 Pin Compatible
SM130-M2 is a second-generation module using SM5211-SMD module on top of the printed circuit board, is offered
for one-to-one replacement with the first-generation SM130 module. In other words, SM130-M2 printed circuit board
is actually a special adapter that converts SM5211-SMD module to the SM130 pinout and provides same mechanical
dimensions with the SM130 module.
Please check SM130-M2 datasheet for one-to-one comparision with SM130.
Main purpose for SM130-M2 is to offer replacement solution for old designs done with the SM130.
For new designs it is highly recommended to use SM5210-Mini or SM5211-SMD module which have lower cost
and are smaller in size.
• Compatible pinout and package with SM130 first-generation module
• Complete Mifare® Classic Read/Write module excluding only the antenna
• Supports full card operations with Mifare® Classic EV1 1K, Mifare® Classic EV1 4K, Mifare® Ultralight
and NTAG® (See limitations for NTAG on device datasheet)
• Supports reading card serial number, UID - Unique Identifier of all ISO1443A cards such as Mifare DESFire,
Mifare Plus and Mifare Ultralight C.
• Fast data transfer - Contactless communication up to 106Kbit/s
• Secure - Encrypted contactless communication
• UART Interface up to 115200bps
• I2C interface up to 400KHz2
• General Purpose Inputs and Outputs control-able with advanced timing sequence and non-blocking opera
• Firmware upgrade-able. Integrated with bootloader to flash new firmware versions and upgrades over UART
• Full control with Command/Response Mode or Auto Mode
• Python, .Net SDKs and microcontroller code examples available
- Product Code: SM130-M2 Mifare Module 3.3V/5V (SM130 Pin Compatible)
- Availability: In Stock
- 10 or more $15.50
- 100 or more $14.90